$21.00 – $47.25
Rich and vibrant deep steamed Japanese green tea carefully processed, preserving the leaf integrity. This ultimately means less of the undesirables in the cup – like bitterness (yeck!).
Natural pear extract and cornflowers integrate into the buttery notes of the leaves. Steep this tea with water below 160 F.
Ingredients: Japan green tea, safflowers, natural pear extract
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less than 176ºF / 80º c
- Timer: 2 minutes
- Nuances: Very buttery, thick and rich Deep-steamed sencha with flowery pear
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in a cool cupboard. Keep away from heat & light sources.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening