Kenya Kangaita Estate
$14.00 – $127.95
Carefully cupped and chosen in the Factory, this tea was made the day we bought it. Loading 200 kg of fresh out-of-the-oven tea into the back of a small van made for a salivating ride back to our base in Nairobi.
This orthodox black tea is a premium representation of how the red volcanic soils of Kenya impart a deep, rich, full flavored body into the camellia plants. This residue free tea will certainly become one of your favourites.
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less than 195ºF / 90º c
- Timer: 3-4 minutes
- Nuances: Malty rich notes of honey, barley, and a hint of cocoa
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in a cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light sources.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening