Organic Bai mu dan – white peony – NEW!
$22.00 – $170.00
A white tea from Fujian that includes the full OP leaf set. Some of the buds have a lot of the soft fur that signifies a fine pluck at peak season. Organic and clean with a medium heavy body and soft undertones of roasted nuts. Sundried, then gently roasted.
Priced to be an everyday white tea staple.
Ingredients: organic china white tea
- Teaspoon: 3 slightly heaping
- Water: 14 oz., Less then 195ºF / 90º c
- Timer: 5 – 7 minutes
- Nuances: roast almond, wheat berries and honey
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light source.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening