Organic Darjeeling Okayti Estate
$24.00 – $130.00
Finding a Darjeeling with that smooth muscatel note is becoming increasingly difficult. The region has been experiencing wetter than normal weather for quite some time. The Okayti Estate is one of the better ones I have had ~clean, hints of the muscatel, bright and light on the palate, this one adheres to the taste profile of this coveted tea region.
Ingredients: Organic high grown Darjeeling single estate tea.
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less than 195ºF / 90º c
- Timer: 3-4 minutes
- Nuances: Clean nut and muscatel grape sweetness. A fantastic representation of Single Estate Darjeeling
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in a cool cupboard. Keep away from heat & light sources.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening