Organic Maccha Ceremonial
$34.00 – $72.00
For over 900 years, Buddhist monks consumed bowls of stone-ground green tea leaves on a daily basis. Grinding the young tea leaves into the consistency of talcum powder is a delicate process and yields only an ounce every hour.
From the prefecture of Shizuoka in Japan comes this ceremonial grade maccha. It’s vibrant green, fresh and easy on the palate. Whisking it for 15 seconds with water just under 160 F will result in one of the sweetest bowls of matcha you have tried.
Triple up on those green tea antioxidants!
Ingredients: Organic stone milled Japanese green tea
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less then 190ºF / 87.7º c
- Timer: 5 – 10 minutes
- Nuances: Strong bourbon taste, rich vanilla, creamy and sensual.
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light source.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening