Oriental Beauty – new!
$28.00 – $65.00
An award winning tea from the Hsinchu County in the north of Taiwan. The amazing tea derives its unique flavour from the monoterpene diol produced by the tea bush when it starts to get munched on by the infamous tea green leafhopper.
With a natural sweetness on the palate and a fruity aroma, this tea lacks the bitterness of common oxidized teas.
A treasured tea in all regards! Try some today.
- Teaspoon: 2 level
- Device: French press, brewt, mesh basket, cup infuser
- Water: 12 oz, less then 195ºF / 95º c
- Timer: 3 minutes
- Nuances: fruity and fresh
- Storage: Sealed light proof jar/tin in cool cupboard. keep away from heat & light source.
- Best Before: 3-6 Months depending on storage. Best used in the first 3 months after opening